- "My son is under a doctor's care and should not take P.E. today. Please execute him."
- "Dear School: Please excuse my son for being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33."
- "Please excuse my son from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip."
- "Please excuse my son from school. He has very loose vowels."
- My daughter won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral."
- "Please excuse my daughter, she has been sick and under the doctor."
Friday, October 24, 2008
The routine is familiar: when a student is late or absent from school, a letter from the parents must be supplied for the absence to be excused.Here are some hilarious letters written by parents-